If you’re looking for experienced advocates in Chennai to handle your Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors (TNPID) case, the Rajendra Criminal Law Firm is here to help. With a deep understanding of TNPID laws and regulations, the firm’s legal professionals have helped numerous clients navigate the complexities of these cases. The consequences of TNPID cases can be severe, and the stakes are high. That’s why it’s crucial to have a legal team with the expertise and experience needed to protect your interests and ensure the best possible outcome. With a proven track record of success, the Rajendra Criminal Law Firm is the trusted choice for individuals and organizations facing TNPID cases in Chennai.
TNPID cases Advocates in Chennai
Rajendra Criminal law firm attorneys are indeed the best veteran criminal lawyers for TNPID cases in Tamil Nadu. Senior counsels at our law firm for Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors court are very best at cross-examination of witnesses in the first place. In fact, they have all the skills as trial lawyers enviable.Expert Lawyers for TNPID Cases: Protecting Your Interests with the Rajendra Criminal Law Firm
Special police unit dedicated under the Economic Offenses Wing
The Honorable High Court of Madras that his Dt: 29 Sep 1999 in Company applications Nos.479 and 480 of 1999 filed by “M / s. Anubhav Plantations Ltd. The company is directed to form a special police unit dedicated under the Economic Offenses Wing, which is composed of people with the skills and ability to act with a sense of urgency, headed by an officer not less than the rank of Commissioner of Police so as to effectively investigate/deal with cases relating to ‘non-banking financial companies and financial institutions who collect money on deposit and after it failed to pay the same at maturity.
Thus, based on the above instructions of the honorable High Court, Chennai “EOW- (Financial Institutions)” appears on 01/Jan/2000 by the Government. orders in GO.Ms.No. 1697 / Home (Court ΙΙA) Department, dated 12/24/1999 provides a Statute effect that was passed in 1997 in the Tamil Nadu Assembly as “The Tamil Nadu Protection of interests of the Depositors (In Financial Establishments) Act 1997”. Commonly referred to as the “TNPID” Act.
Action against financial institutions
- Action against financial institutions that fail to refund the deposit/interest.
- The arrest of the person responsible.
- Special Court for TNPID Act is an aid in a speedy trial, attachment, and sale of the property and for the distribution of money to depositors.
The offense is compoundable and this provision was introduced in Sec. 5A by Act 33/2003 so the Finance company and the partner will come forward to settle the Amount of the depositors quickly. Changes in the law came to effect from 10.Nov.2003.
Criminal Attorneys for TNPID COURT in Chennai
Criminal lawyers for financial crime litigation from extremely different social backgrounds in addition to specialities as follows
- Senior Criminal lawyers, in general, Investigate the TNPID case, analyze the available evidence, and find relevant witnesses in the same fashion.
- Attorneys for Criminal cases indeed Support their arguments with strong case laws, statutes, reports, and procedural laws.
- Advocates to Build a foolproof criminal defense and design a case strategy in detail.
- Present strong arguments same time negotiating with the prosecution by Top Senior counsel for criminal cases.
- Criminal solicitors drafting as well as filing strong arguments
lawyers fees for TNPID Cases
What is the fees for TNPID case lawyers in Chennai high court in reality ?. Meanwhile, This will be the first question of the people. Rajendra criminal law firm offers the best legal services at reasonable fees.
The bail application for Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors litigation
Contact the best TNPID case Advocates in Madras High Court: +91-9994287060
Please find the remedies in the Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors Court to be sure :
- Attachment of properties on default of return of deposits
- Default in Repayment of deposits and interests honouring the commitment
- Attachment of property of mala fide transferees
- Security in lieu of attachment
Criminal lawyers in our law firm offer various other economic offenses in Chennai
The Economic Offence Wing was created by CBI in the year 1964. the following kinds of cases are dealt with by this wing.
(1) Export-Import frauds ;
(2) Frauds in the Banking sector ;
(3) Insurance-related frauds ;
(4) Frauds in Foreign exchange ;
(5) Narcotics and psychotropic substances Smuggling ;
(6) Identity papers, travel documents, and overseas job rackets Forgery.
(7) Fake Government stamps/papers and Counterfeit currency ;
(8) Cyber Crimes ;
(9) Violations of audio and video piracy, Intellectual Property Rights, software piracy, etc.
Other Legal Info
- Best Criminal Advocates in Chennai
- Home – Rajendra Criminal Law Firm
- EC & NDPS Courts: How to Find the Best Prominent Criminal Lawyers?
- Tamil Nadu: 17-year-old drop-out rapes minor girl with a wedding promise, makes her pregnant
- Rape Cases
- Data Protection: Reliable & experienced legal services
- Women try to self-immolate in the Police commissioner’s Office